Tuesday, July 10, 2012

big arms= big hugs.

I have to get back into the swing of writing. Vacation ruined me.

Today can be summed up in just a few thoughts. This may sound silly to some of you, but I'm just being honest. No matter what my day holds- good bad or ugly- sinking into fresh clean sheets can set the world right again. I slip into bed and forget everything that ails me. And if the day was particularly brutal, then I pull the sheets up over my head and breathe in the tent-like goodness. It's sort of like comfort food for my brain. I can't let myself believe I'm the only one that feels this way about Gain-scented cotton.

No Gain? No soft cotton sheets? No worries. I'll do you one better. No matter what my day holds- good bad or ugly- sinking into the arms of my Jesus can set the world right again. He puts my crinkly sheets to shame with the way He swoops in and makes all of this make sense.

Hope this finds you doing just that, sinking, clinging, thanking, loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment